- Do you know who is using your business WiFi?
- Can you control customers using your WiFi?
- Does your public WiFi conform to EU Regulations & new Terrorism Laws?
- Does your WiFi capture email addresses and mobile numbers from your users?
- You don’t mind giving your customers your own WiFi password (bad security)?
- You are happy that your staff spend time dealing with customers phones?
If the answer to any of the 6 questions above is NO to any or all of the above questions then you need Hub WiFi in your business fast!
It’s Easy to setup a Hub WiFi network or hotspot
- You need a good broadband Internet connection
- Our system is compatible with all common Internet connections as well as Cable, Satellite, Wireless or even 3G/4G connections. We can provide them if you wish?
- A compatible wireless router yours or ours, we have a variety of compatible routers/AP’s.
In addition to consumer grade routers we also support ISP grade solutions such as Ubiquiti and Mikrotik router boards, as well as other popular more expensive brands such as Cisco, Meraki, Aruba, Juniper, Xirrus, Ruckus, and many more.
Set up your own venue hotspot quickly, it is designed to be a simple system.
Our solution is very cost effective as a router is the only piece of hardware needed at the hotspot location (no computer required).
Guest Access Management
- To attract customers to your hotspot and your business you can offer guest access
- You can set time and data volume restrictions as well as restrictions on how often guest access may be requested (once a day, or once in so many hours etc.). As standard and based on feedback we have set this for 15 minutes.
- Multi-Language welcome and other pages
Your hotspot welcome pages are available in various languages including:
We will add more languages in the near future as requested by you, and you can also translate the pages easily to your own language.
Create a hotspot experience to suit your location & users
A Hub Wi-Fi hotspot is yours and you can customize it to look and behave how you want it. You can set pricing, change logos, include images, insert your own texts, insert HTML code, switch on or off functions and modules, change the layout, skin and colour scheme completely - whatever it takes to personalise your own hotspot Create your own access profiles, you can define any validity period such as:
- 1 hour
- 4 hours
- 1 day
- 1 month
- And set various bandwidth and traffic limits
You can set the user’s access to expire after the selected validity period (no matter how long the user effectively stays connected), or users can pause time and reuse it later If you have more than one hotspot location, you can create sub-accounts and create different access plans and pricing plans to suit the individual location.
Remotely Turn Functions On or Off
- You can turn off the Pre-Paid Voucher module if you don't sell Pre-Paid vouchers at your location.
- You can turn the credit card module off if you don't want to accept automatic credit card payments.
- You can turn on or off SMS password delivery if identity management and compliance is not issue in your jurisdiction.
- You can turn on guest access (free limited access to entice people to purchase additional hotspot access).
- You can turn on or off the display of your own logos, texts, marketing messages or instructions.
- You can turn on or off social network access such as allowing users to login via their Facebook, Google, and Twitter accounts.
- You can turn on and off QiFi where a questionnaire should be completed before free WiFi is granted to users
- Choose From Built-in or you own custom skins
Ready-made skin options for start pages
- You can add your own logo, marketing messages and instructions.
- You can replace the standard Hub Connect logos easily on the pages that your customers see (requires a very low admin fee)
- We can create your own custom skin with your own design, layout, logo and colour scheme, contact us to find out how.
- Should you like to resell our solutions to your customers, then we can apply “Powered by yourname” instead of ours, there is an additional cost of €500 for this service.
- Integrate your hotspot with your own website
Use your own CPortal page (the first page the customer sees when anyone connects to your hotspot and opens a browser) to drive hotspot users to your business, with a link to the hotspot start page. Open up certain pages of your choice that hotspot users can access without having purchased Internet access.
This can be used to allow free access to your own website(s) and other useful pages. You can set a custom landing page that users will be redirected to once they have gained Internet access and have been logged on. Again, this can be your own web page or another page of your choice, for sponsored venues this would be their page.
Router Network Monitoring & Alerts
Hub WiFi monitors your hotspot routers 24/7 and alerts you if something is wrong.
You can also check the system load any time so you will know when your hotspot is overloaded and needs to be extended, by logging in to the management portal.
Mobile Phone Support
Users with 3G/4G and/or WiFi enabled mobile phones can easily use a Hub WiFi hotspot. All that is required on the mobile phone is a working built-in browser to authenticate. No additional software is not required.
We have tested our system works with the latest browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari We have tested this feature successfully with all versions of Android, Apple iPhone and iPads, Windows Mobile and modern RMI Blackberry devices
Router Range Extenders
You can extend the range of your router through the use of repeaters, which will literally repeat and amplify the hotspot signal. These repeaters are connected wirelessly to the main hotspot and depending on the router and antennas used may be quite some distance from the actual hotspot - sometimes kilometres apart.
The Hub WiFi team can provide surveys if repeaters are required.
Black and or White List Devices
Devices that abuse your system or are otherwise undesirable from your point of view can be blacklisted and are thus barred from using your hotspot.
You can white-list devices (typically your own devices) to bypass the hotspot login and have access to the Internet without login.
Additional Private SSID's
You can set up a several (4) private and encrypted SSID (The SSID is the name of your wireless network a customer looking for a hotspot will see) for your private use.
This is useful if the Hotspot not just used by the public but is also for your own private use.
Not Just For Wi-Fi
- The system is not made for Wi-Fi only. You can easily connect desktop computers or kiosks so people without laptops can also use your internet hotspot.
- Our system is a simple solution that makes starting a WiFi hotspot, Internet Café or running an Internet Kiosk simple.